What talent you have in editing. Perfect music for it, too. I like the view from up high...more action shots. Counting the days till you come home. HUGS from Aunt B. who misses you so much.
Fun to watch Megan! I'm so sorry about not responding to your FB message. I closed my account without remembering that I needed to respond. My email is swaffordfamily@gmail.com and I would love to be on your mailings. Email me and we will discuss the other details of the message. (: April
What talent you have in editing. Perfect music for it, too. I like the view from up high...more action shots. Counting the days till you come home.
ReplyDeleteHUGS from Aunt B. who misses you so much.
Fun to watch Megan! I'm so sorry about not responding to your FB message. I closed my account without remembering that I needed to respond. My email is swaffordfamily@gmail.com and I would love to be on your mailings. Email me and we will discuss the other details of the message. (:
ReplyDeleteApril
Loved the video! Miss you!!
ReplyDelete