Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tour of Indian Hospital Room - ps, VICTORIA IS ALIVE!!!

For the past week and a half, Victoria has had really bad stomach pain and a constant fever (which got up to 103.5 on Monday) so we've spent a lot of that time at the hospital...no fun. We were praying hard then because she did not look good at all. But thankfully she came out of it, through many ice packs and a lot of prayer. We were at the hospital from 9am to 8pm on Monday. They finally confirmed, through a CT Scan, that she doesn't have appendicitis (woohoo!) but she does have a urinary tract infection, which might have gone to her kidneys (which would be the cause for all of her stomach pain). So she's taking antibiotics, but still has a fever. So pray that it would go down and that she would have an appetite. It's been a tough week and I think we're all ready to just get back to normal life, Victoria especially. Hope you enjoy the movie...sorry I didn't get the outside of the hospital. Maybe another time...but hopefully not! ha!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Megan!!!! Your comment to the guy for the massage sounded really bad, something like a bullet somewhere! Loved the graphics, the music AND the air conditioner. Couldn't understand what the box above Victoria is called. Your laughter is so infectious...hope that's all that you carried from the hospital. All of you stay well.
    Hugs & prayers,
    Aunt B

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad Victoria is better! Please stay well. Also glad you have a great sense of humor!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Schmoogles!

    Glad to hear Victoria is doing good. I love that air conditioner.... thank you for 2 looks at it! Oh, sweet India!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megster!!!!! That was great....I love you so much and your description of things. I'm so glad Victoria is better!! I miSSS YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya have to love moms. They're always concerned about your health. ;o)

    Love the production values of the movie-let. What app did you use? iMovie?

    Glad that Victoria is on the mend. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that was from me, your cuz.

    ~ Andi H. ~

    ReplyDelete